The door is open on the life of somebady



World Cup 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was before yesterday as all Tunisian in front of TV looking at the part of Tunisia against Saudi Arabia I was not satisfied by the national output of the team but 2 - 2 to better lose the part good chance for Tunisia in the remainder of this world cup in Germany I hope of all my heart than it will pass to the 2nd turns in this world cup “jibouha lawled jibouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha!!!!! ”


0 Responses to “World Cup 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Marwanito
  • From Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia
  • i don't no!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


Gallerys

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from marouendut. Make your own badge here.
  • Gallery the medina of Tunis
  • Old Tunis city
  • Goulette gallery
  • 14th Tunisian Bloggers Meetup gallery


Stat: