The door is open on the life of somebady



A fishing party


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Sunday morning I took the Nozzle to find a good place of fishing.
In the end I found a good place, it is the channel between Goulette and Radess.
It is a good place of fishing.

Water is hot there is of water current it is also necessary beautiful are good conditions to fish, but is what I m a good fisherman or not I it is not. I fish of then 5 years they are all.


I prepared my assembly and the lure was a type of worm of sea named Gross it is excellent for also fishing well it is expensive.



2 hour master key is I fished anything it is still necessary to wait and to have patience.



After 3 heurs I fished my first fish it is a sea-bream. After 5 hor of fishing, I fished 4 sea-breams it is excellent for an initial fisherman.

I forgot to say to you that I am in a prohibited place to fish and even I took the risk and I continue fished in this place;).






Time passes and the night tomb is the surprise the cane move, it is a wolf yes I have to catch a wolf of sea of 32 cm it is a beautiful surprise to finish my day of fishing and I return to the house with good result.


2 Responses to “A fishing party”

  1. Anonymous Anonyme 

    You seem having a nice time , I'm glag toseee you enjoying life !

  2. Anonymous Anonyme 

    @thinkx mouse hunter ;).

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Marwanito
  • From Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia
  • i don't no!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


Gallerys

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from marouendut. Make your own badge here.
  • Gallery the medina of Tunis
  • Old Tunis city
  • Goulette gallery
  • 14th Tunisian Bloggers Meetup gallery


Stat: