The door is open on the life of somebady



Mouse Hunter


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




In this station I want to introduce to you a very special friend known by the name mouse hunter is the best of Tunisian blogger, his first name is Karim .
I took this photograph when he take some photograph of the Goulette with his numeric camera professional, great thanks for this friend who help me to create my webblog finally.
Here its new blog on phpmagazine: Mouse Hunter


2 Responses to “Mouse Hunter”

  1. Anonymous Anonyme 

    Thanks buddy I don't owe all this !

  2. Anonymous Anonyme 

    Of course you did Karim ! You were the only one who've offered me help and guidance when I started blogging few months ago and you're doing the same with Marwen and what I actually value the most is having you as a friend ;-)

    ala fikra, welome into blogging world Marwen:)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Marwanito
  • From Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia
  • i don't no!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


Gallerys

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from marouendut. Make your own badge here.
  • Gallery the medina of Tunis
  • Old Tunis city
  • Goulette gallery
  • 14th Tunisian Bloggers Meetup gallery


Stat: