The door is open on the life of somebady



With God Tn blogs| A Dieu Tn blogs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today it is the black day for me, I were informed that Tn blogs, the Directory of the Tunisian blogs,and rundom was pirated.
Which horror I m really : ' (
That is what blogger will do without you tn blog.

Aujourd’hui c’est le jour noir pour moi, j’étais informé que Tn blogs, l’Annuaire des blogs Tunisiens,et aussi rundom sont piraté.
Quel horreur je me sen vraiment triste :’( qu’est ce qu’on va faire sans toi tn blog a dieu.


2 Responses to “With God Tn blogs| A Dieu Tn blogs”

  1. Anonymous Anonyme 

    on va continuer à poster

  2. Anonymous Anonyme 

    Tn-blogs wasn't hacked, it's the web host that crashed loosing akk the data.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Marwanito
  • From Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia
  • i don't no!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


Gallerys

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from marouendut. Make your own badge here.
  • Gallery the medina of Tunis
  • Old Tunis city
  • Goulette gallery
  • 14th Tunisian Bloggers Meetup gallery


Stat: