The door is open on the life of somebady



Happy birthday to me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Saturdays 23 th September was my birthday, I made board nothing as usual but I am very happy because the year 2006 made the exception for me, a great thanks for my great love ,who came to see me from France, in spite of this distance yes she came, it was my large gift in my life.


6 Responses to “Happy birthday to me”

  1. Anonymous Anonyme 

    Joyeux anniversaire...

    lucky you ;)

  2. Anonymous Anonyme 

    Koll 3am wenti balf khir.

  3. Anonymous Anonyme 

    Bon anniversaire, vieux !

  4. Anonymous Anonyme 

    koll 3am w enti 7ay b5ir

  5. Anonymous Anonyme 

    Je te souhaite encore un très bon anniversaire moi aussi j'étais super heureuse de te voir. Et je n'oublirais jamais tous ces merveilleux moments passés avec toi. 100000 merciiiiiii !!!!!!

  6. Anonymous Anonyme 

    koll 3am winti hayy bkhir :-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Marwanito
  • From Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia
  • i don't no!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


Gallerys

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from marouendut. Make your own badge here.
  • Gallery the medina of Tunis
  • Old Tunis city
  • Goulette gallery
  • 14th Tunisian Bloggers Meetup gallery


Stat: